A: TAPECRETE P-151 SYSTEM
- Cleaning the concerned RCC surface by means of wire brush to expose the concrete surface which should be free from all loose particles, dust, laitance, etc.
- Making 25 x 25mm size corner fillets with Polymer modified cementitious (PMC) mortar (Tapecrete P-151: Cement: Silica Sand/ Fine sand = 1: 2: 4-6 by weight) at all joints of horizontal and vertical surface and doing bore packing with PMC mortar. Also the joints of pipes and concrete/masonry are to be sealed with epoxy putty CICO Poxy LC or epoxy mortar CICO Poxy 2125 and the same is semi-rounded upto 5mm above surface level all along the periphery of PVC pipes.
- Application of one coat of Tapecrete P-151– Acrylic Polymer Modified Cementitious slurry (Tapecrete P-151: Cement = 1: 2 by weight) coating over the RCC slab surface and carried upto 300 mm above finished floor level on vertical portion (walls). This coat is allowed to get dry for 4-6 hours.
- Application of one coat of Tapecretebrush topping 1-1.5mm thick (Tapecrete P-151: Cement: Silica Sand = 1: 2: 2 by weight) over the first coat.
- Moist curing of Tapecrete system for next two days.
- Laying 15 mm plaster in the ratio 1: 4 (Cement: Sand) admixed with CICO Super @ 100ml per 50 kg cement ontreated horizontal surface and carried upto treatment on vertical portion (walls).
- Water curing of plaster as per good engineering practices.